Looking for Commercial Powder Coating Services?
Whether the parts needing powder coating is a high volume or low volume project, Maas Brothers Powder Coating is here to help! Below is a list of some of the most popular contract powder coating services we provide and the capabilities we offer at our state-of-the-art San Francisco Bay Area facility located in Livermore.
Maas Brothers Offer Coating Process Options:
Automated and Batch Powder
70,000 Sq. Ft. Facility
Mass Brothers Bay Area coating services facility, located just off the 580, in Alameda County’s Livermore Valley, has two automated (conveyor) powder coating lines and extensive batch powder capacity. This allows Maas Brothers to provide cost-effective metal coating solutions for all projects, whether low variety / high volume or high variety / low volume. This includes quick color change booth capabilities and powder recapture capabilities.
We also offer services you would expect as a full-service industrial powder coater, including media blasting, masking and plugging, pretreatment, light assembly, optional transportation services, and more.
Two Automated Powder Coating Lines for Parts Up to 12 1/2 Feet
State-of-the-Art Conveyorized Powder Coating Lines for Long and Short Runs, All Colors
Lean Powder Coating Environment with Quick Color Change Booth and Powder Reclaim Capabilities
Automated Powder Coating: Conveyor Line #1
- Part Size Limit: Up to 12 1/2 feet by 2 feet by 5 feet
- Gas-Fueled Convection Curing Oven
- Two In-Line Infrared (IR) Curing Ovens for Pre-gelling/Quick Curing
- Washing: 5 Stage Process – Closed-loop cleaning, washing, and sealing.
- Pretreatment: Iron Phosphate Pretreatment. Environmentally friendly, closed-loop process with zero discharge.
- Automated Priming and Other In-Line Two-Coat Powder Coating Capabilities: Combined with the in-line IR Ovens means we can handle two-coat needs in one cost-saving turn on the conveyor system.
- Computerized Automated Spray Booths: Assures consistency of color and desired film thickness.
- Manual Spray Gun Assist: Used to augment automated powder coat guns to handle complex coating needs.
- Powder Reclaim Capabilities with Cyclone Technology: Recaptures powder for reuse, saving you money on your project.
- Quick Color Change Booth: 10-minute color change. Fully automated with quality control checks and external manual touch up stations.
Automated Powder Coating: Conveyor Line #2
- Gas-Fueled Convection Curing Over
- Part Size Limit: Up to 4 feet by 12 inches by 5 feet
- Washing: 4 Stage Process – Closed-loop cleaning, washing, and sealing.
- Computerized Automated Spray Booths: Assures consistency of color and desired film thickness
- Pretreatment: Iron Phosphate. Environmentally friendly, closed-loop process with zero discharge.
Batch Power Coating Services for Parts Up to 24 Feet and 5,000 Pounds
Multiple Powder Booths | Media Blasting | Gas-Fueled Convection Curing Ovens | Closed-Loop Wash
Batch Part Size: Oven #1: Up to 24 feet x 8 feet x 8 feet | Oven #2: Up to 13 feet by 10 feet by 10 feet
Will your project work on our automated line, or is it more appropriate for batch? Let's talk about it!
Metal Substrates We Powder Coat
We work with a wide variety of metal substrates, including:
Aluminum, steel, stainless steel, zinc-plated steel, carbon steel, hot-dip galvanized steel, cold/hot rolled steel, nickel- and tin-plated aluminum, iron, cast metal, hot-dip galvanized, silver- and tin-plated copper, zinc, more.
Powder Coatings Applied: Types, Finishes and Colors
The coatings list represents the most popular coatings we apply. If you don’t see what you are looking for, just ask.
Functional Powder Coating options include: anti-microbial, anti-graffiti, anti-corrosive, fusion bonded epoxy (FGE), water coating, rebar coating, Skotchkote, Clearcoat, other clear coats — and many more.
AAMA 2605 Certified Applicator - 2604 and 2603 Certified, too!
Looking for a Bay Area AMMA 2605 certified applicator? Maas Brothers is here to help! We are also an AAMA 2604 and AAMA 2603 certified applicator.
Thermosetting Powder Coating Chemistries
Polyester coatings, polyurethane coatings, fluoropolymers, polyester TGIC coatings, super durable polyester coatings, epoxy coatings, hybrid coatings, acrylic coatings, and more!
Superdurable Coating - Datapaq Confirmation Option
Need superior powder coating durability for exterior or other architectural and industrial uses, and can live without the official AAMA 2605 warranty? Ask about super durable powder coating options.
Military (MIL) Spec Coatings
Maas Brothers is your experienced and trusted resource to provide uncompromising coating protection that meets needed military spec (Mil Spec) guidelines.
Available Powder Coating Finishes
Texture, vein, matte, satin, metallic, high gloss, and more!
Color Choices? Almost Limitless. We color match, too!
Endless color options. 600+ color samples on display in our showroom, with hundreds in stock. More we can order.
Clients, Industries and End Users We Serve
Maas Brothers Powder Coating works with a large variety of industrial, commercial, and government customers — both directly or as a subcontractor. These fabricators, welders, precision sheet metal manufacturers, machine shops, manufacturers, OEM and other manufacturers, defense contractors, auto dealers, motorcycle shops, architects, contractors, interior designers, metal artists, entrepreneurs, and more. Industries and end-use include:
Examples of the Many Industrial and Commercial Industries We Serve
Click here for more details about the industries that Maas Brothers serves.
Maas Brothers and Wet Spray Coating
Maas Brothers has the expertise and facilities to provide superior liquid coating and other wet spray services for both high and low-production projects. Most of these wet spray coating projects, though, are part of larger contracts involving mostly powder coating. They typically involve color-matching components that can’t be powder coated but are needed to complete a customer’s project. By handling all the pieces, we are then also able to add the option of light final assembly and packaging.