Maas Brothers Powder Coating Facility
Located in Livermore, California, Maas Brothers’ 70,000+ square-foot industrial powder coating facility is designed to efficiently accommodate both high-volume and low-volume commercial metal finishing projects.
Our Highly Flexible Industrial Powder Coating Facility
No matter your project scope or required run size, we are able to offer the highest level of quality, consistency, and flexibility that you will find throughout the Northern California region and beyond. Our responsive powder coating solutions range from fine-detail prototype work to full-scale production runs.
Maas Brothers’ automated conveyor systems can handle up to 12-foot parts with brand new priming, powder reclaiming and quick color change booth capabilities.
Conveyor Line #1:
- Part Size Limit: Up to 12 1/2 feet by 2 feet by 5 feet
- Gas-Fueled Convection Curing Oven
- Two In-Line Infrared (IR) Curing Ovens: Used for powder pre-gelling / quick curing
- 5 Stage Wash Process: Closed-loop cleaning, washing, and sealing.
- Iron Phosphate Pretreatment: An Environmentally friendly, closed-loop process with zero discharge.
- Automated Priming and In-Line Two-Coat Powder Coating Capabilities: Combined with the in-line IR Ovens means we can handle two-coat needs in one cost-saving turn on the conveyor system.
- Computerized Automated Spray Booths: Assures consistency of color and desired film thickness.
- Manual Spray Gun Assist: Used to augment automated powder coat guns to handle complex coating needs.
- Powder Reclaim Capabilities with Cyclone Technology: Recaptures powder for reuse, saving you money on your project.
- Quick Color Change Booth: 10-minute color change. Fully automated with quality control checks and external manual touch up stations.
Conveyor Line #2:
- Gas-Fueled Convection Curing Over
- Part Size Limit: Up to 4 feet by 12 inches by 5 feet
- Washing: 4 Stage Process: Closed-loop cleaning, washing, and sealing.
- Computerized Automated Spray Booths: Assures consistency of color and desired film thickness
- Iron Phosphate Pretreatment: Environmentally friendly, closed-loop process with zero discharge.
Complete Commercial Metal Finishing Services for Your Project
In addition to our full-service industrial powder coating capabilities, Maas Brothers also handles liquid coating, media blasting, masking, plugging, pretreatment, priming, and light assembly for virtually any project. Get in touch to discover how we can streamline your project and simplify your supply chain.